MAJOR THROWBACK

by - May 29, 2017

As I busy editing my blog and adding up cool blogs (bukan minuman tu okay?) to my reading list I have found within this upgrading-blog journey, I found my sister's old blog. Obviously, it is a really personal blog where you rambling a lot about what happened to your every day life and I found our old pictures together. Yes, I miss those moments.


Then I showed her what I found today *tunjuk blog* and she is shy shy cat and asking for her own link to her own blog. Oh sister. She said her blog is almost 9 years now, the last time she wrote was after she finished her STPM (Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia). Can you imagine how childish the writings were? HAHA She kept telling me that she wants to delete the blog but I didn't bother and just click a few flip-cards (the old blogspot theme back then) with my face on it.

I hope she didn't delete it. Menyesal moment~


Then we go through this post about our family..

"Tengok ni masa abah berisi"

Aidilfitri 2010/2011

Yes, that is my dad 10 years ago. Now he is so skinny at his age, 60 years old. He lose a lot of weight lately due to several disease. Most of the disease, maybe caused by SMOKING. Still..... he is still smoking. So stubborn and I just can't stop him. My little brother, Muinuddin now also skinny. HAHA
Anyway, that's how life is. We are different than who we are in 10 years ago. *Except for that smoking part cannot change lah. People change throughout the years physically or spiritually but the picture always remain the same to remind us who we used to be and how well it is that time so we will appreciate the moment we have now.


Ramadhan Du'a Day 3 : Allah, on this day grant me wisdom and awareness, keep me away from foolishness and pretension, grant me a share in every blessing You send down by Your generosity, O the most Generous.


♥ Thanks for reading♥

You May Also Like

0 thoughts